Who We Are
We are an organization dedicated to the advancement of bilingual education in Latin America, promoting English language teaching through the use of avant-garde pedagogy. Our view of bilingual education encompasses not only the teaching of the four language domains, with an emphasis on higher levels of literacy, but also the development of a multicultural perspective and humanistic and social values.
We are committed to providing educators with materials, services and inspiration that will enlighten and improve their performance, thereby positively impacting the quality of education students receive.
- Esperanza Noriega – Academic Director & Co-Founder
- Víctor Ramírez – Operations Director & Co-Founder
- Erika Mendoza – Educational Consultant
- Orlando Astiazarán – Educational Consultant
- Additional support of international consultants from the Center for the Collaborative Classroom.
- Miriam Aguilar – Sales Manager
- Eva Gutiérrez – Sales Consultant
- Ana Álvarez – Operations/Office Manager
- Elga Reyes – Operations/Office Associate